Key word Advertising

Keyword advertising Competition has become more fierce

Advertising expenditure is around 5,000 billion (JYP). Advertising expenditures in traditional media(newspapers, magazines, radio and television) is decreasing. Satellite media-related, Internet, and promotional media, on the other hands, are increasing every year. Especially, Keyword Ads is the most quickest and controllable way to get your website to the top of the search results when people are looking for type of business. But at the same time it is very risky: With poor management, you might spend a fortune, generate many visits, and end up with nothing to show for it.

Management processes are based on PDCA cycle model

Once you have created and implemented your marketing strategy, monitor its effectiveness and make any adjustments required to maintain its success. Using the PDCA concept, FineLink coordinates your continuous improvement.

Our experienced staff are here to serve you

Our team of well-respected industry experts has the talent and creativity to provide your business with a more sophisticated data-driven approach to online marketing and advertising.
We have since acquired a number of designers, writers, and advertising specialists with various skill sets. FineLink now offers a wide array of online marketing services. It is never only one staff manage all processes from sales and creative management to analysis.

Focus on what you do best. Let us do the rest !

Our keyword advertising tools save time spent manually managing keywords, improving productivity and for your business while helping improve your ROI.

FineLink gives you Comprehensive Consulting Services!

We provide you with unique perspectives to approach problem-solving from a variety of angles and produce the most effective, and creative solution possible.

FineLink suggests Display Ads Also!

FineLink suggests different type of Ads

Interested Match & Display Network∙ Remarketing

In actuality, 90% of internet users read site or contents not to do information seeking behavior. But most of the companies focus on the other 10% of user and try to operate Keyword marketing.
FineLink, On the other hand, accesses the 90% of user with interested match and display Ads. Interested march and Display Network with Keyword Ads creates synergy in mid to long term.